Monday, July 30, 2018

I will make an amazing custom pop up card

I will make an amazing custom pop up card












About:

Turn any idea into a 3D pop up card that folds flat. It is always exciting to add a little hint of surprise to any given gift!

The cards you will be getting will be completely handmade (no laser cutting) and can be customised with your favourite colour paper according to the occassion. You choose the paper, the design and the text or choose to add a picture. I will make it pop up for you. :)

I have been making these cards for over a year now and have a portfolio on my YouTube page:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqX1QZTGbkkN8kRHR6C-Ang/videos

Please see the uploaded samples to know about the quality you can expect from me and feel free to ask for more samples of my design! I have lots of them. 

I can assure you that you will be receiving the best quality of handmade pop up cards that you have ever come across!

Reviews


muzyzzc:As always excellence is her standard along with incredible passion for her work . I will definetly be submitting more orders in the future!

stutiparekh:Lovely customer! It is a pleasure working for her and it is an honour to be able to make these cards for such a good cause!

philotut:Thank you. Great talent. Highly recommended.

stutiparekh:It was an amazing experience working on this! Thank you!

muzyzzc:The professional artists is amazing, very dedicated , innovative, and believes in delivering excellent work. I am looking forward to working with her in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment