Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will draw artwork for kids

I will draw artwork for kids












About:

  • WHY YOU:
I am very much excited to share my artwork with as many people i can so that one must experience the taste of different culture and creativity.

  • WHY ME:
Passionate.
You will experience unique and bright form of artwork while working with me. I am very much fond of doing painting and craft work. I paint canvases with oil colours, acrylic, mix media. I also like to design pots by giving them 3D effects.My artwork will be full of bright colours as it brings happiness and excitement in life.

  • MUST:
Please provide details of work  eg: colour requirement, style or theme[nature, cartoon etc.].

  • WHY US:
According to me art is the only medium through which the world can actually connect without knowing one's language.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment