Monday, July 30, 2018

I will mail you a handwritten letter

I will mail you a handwritten letter












About:

Need support for a difficult time? Do you need a get well soon note? Are you celebrating some great news? I will write you the perfect, personalized letter for any occasion.

If you're feeling down and just need a little encouragement, I will write you a letter and send some good vibes your way. If you would like me to send an anonymous letter to a friend or family member, just give me their address and I'll write a beautiful, unique, one-of-a-kind letter and mail it directly to them.

Reviews


andrewmendonsa:Great work!

strommorts:Andrew was great to work with, provided all the information I needed to begin the gig on-time and was quick to respond. Would love to work with him again! Thank you for the gig!

zener8:Outstanding Experience!

strommorts:Very easy to communicate with this buyer. Would love to work with this buyer again!

mellville:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment