Monday, July 30, 2018

I will tell you what essential oil will help

I will tell you what essential oil will help












About:

Essential oils are natures essences. Most commercially available medications and products are modeled after the very essences in available in essential oils.

For only $5 I will tell you what oil will help support your body in healing a physical or energetic ailment, including the best method to use the oil so that you get maximum support. 

I am an RN, Certified Clinical Master of Aromatherapy and Medical Intuitive.

Reviews


annezhou931:This seller is very kind and professional. If I needs in the future, definitely will cooperate with her. Great service, thank you

wholebeingrn:Informative and pleasant to work with! thanks!

wrassman:Excellent advice.

wholebeingrn:Outstanding Experience!

nataliecyp:Satisfactory Experience


No comments:

Post a Comment