Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will make you a cube whale

I will make you a cube whale












About:

Gregory Colbert — 'The whales do not sing because they have an answer, they sing because they have a song.'

For $5 I will make you a cube shaped whale. The corners will be poked in a little bit for a more whale-ish figure but it'll still have 6 sides so it's a cube. This little whale will have a small pocket on its belly; a great place to keep a lucky penny safe, for a tooth for the toothfairy, or for a magnet.
Your whale will be made of felt and fit in the palm of your hand.
All my cube animals are hand sewn by myself. I spend an hour on each one to make them perfect.
Shipping within the US is $4. International shipping has unfortunately jumped up to $13.50 now and fiverr's preset shipping fees don't cover it. Contact me for a special order if you need shipping outside of the US.
This product is for personal use only. Not for resale or commercial use. Intellectual property rights are not given to the buyer with purchase, intellectual property rights remain the seller's. Absolutely NO DROPSHIPPING. Do not sell or list my items on other websites. These animals are made with my heart and soul. Don't sell my soul without my permission.

Reviews


fialennox:Outstanding Experience!

billski23:Bought it for this girl I've been dating for awhile. She fell in love. Awesome gift, so unique and the seller does a wonderful job. Would definitely buy again.

kennethfam382:Outstanding Experience!

breathlessbloom:thanks for the tip. i really appreciate it!

violetmay22:My cute whale was completed and delivered as expected :)


No comments:

Post a Comment