Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will tell you how to improve in batting cricket

I will tell you how to improve in batting cricket












About:

I have played professional cricket in the past, in which I have trained with the national Sri Lankan team for roughly four months, during this period I was trained by Marvan Atapattu and am currently playing for my English University 1st team and in the Northampton Premium league in which I in the top 5 batting. 

I will analyze your batting video and tell you where you need to improve and will tell you exactly how to do it. 

Remember drills and practice are one of the most important parts of improving your batting technique.  

Reviews


hetingson:Good job!

kevin93:Good working with u

jlmsmidi:Thanks! Good and quick response, good and useful info etc.!

kevin93:Really nice person.. And was a pleasure :)

agastya_ram:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment