Monday, August 20, 2018

I will tell you what your exact birthday means about you

I will tell you what your exact birthday means about you












About:

I found this book at a local bookstore.  Based on the day you were born, (not just the month like most books!) it will tell you what you are like, what your love life is or will be, what your career will be, everything!  Me and my sisters birthday were both really accurate.  My page said I tend to be very emotional, but very artsy. That is completely correct! I am indeed emotional, haha

Each birthday has 2 pages about that specific date.  I will type out each page to you, or I can take pictures of the pages to send to you.

(I am new to fiverr, so if it might take me a few days to figure things out.)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment