Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will send you 3 recipes from my homemade specialities in english, french or spanish

I will send you 3 recipes from my homemade specialities in english, french or spanish












About:

Cooking is like a second job to me, since when I get nervous with my work I use to cook to relax. Over the years I have been testing lots of recipes found on the Internet and personnalized them to get a good list of homemade specialities. A few examples? I excel with my apple-chocolate crumble, vegetables tortilla, mexican salad, cupcakes, cookies with dulce de leche, honeyed mustard hamburguers, homemade croissants... and a lot more! Note: Since I am also a professional translator, I can send you the recipes written in Spanish or in French as well.

Reviews


julietin:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

julietin:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment