Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will give interior design ideas for your room

I will give interior design ideas for your room












About:

Do you have a room or space that needs some help? 

You will send me photos of the space that you need some interior design advice on, or a description. As well as some information on your design taste and what specifically you need help with.

I will then give you 5 tips or ideas on how to make your space more aesthetically pleasing and beautiful.

Areas I can help you design include:

Bedrooms
Dorm rooms
Living rooms
Dining rooms
Kitchens
Bathrooms
Porches
Entrance
Playrooms
Man caves
Etc.

I can provide ideas including paint color, art ideas and placement, furniture arrangement, accessory ideas and placement, wood stains, color scheme assistance, and much more!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment