Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will draw your pet!

I will draw your pet!












About:

Hello I make artistic hand-drawn pencil pet portraits. Please feel free to message me with any questions or requests. You get a high quality scanned drawing in .jpg format. 

*I keep the rights of showing the work in my portfolio and use it for advertising or promotional purposes, unless you buy commercial use.

Reviews


jjh242:Punctual, responsive, and amazing quality, for such a reasonable price you cant go wrong

tati_art:thank you :)

amief2:Thanks so much again!

amief2:So happy with the item!

maryschuller:The preview of final product looks great, however I wish there had been more information describing the final product (like dimensions, quality of paper used etc). Since the drawing itself looks outstanding, guess I'll just have to wait until it arrives to find out.


No comments:

Post a Comment