Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will draw a portrait of a person of your choice

I will draw a portrait of a person of your choice












About:

Hi!

Send me a photo of a person (preferably a headshot) and I will draw it completely and 100% by hand.

I work with graphite and coloured pencils - depending on the package you choose.

I will only draw photos of a person’s head - I am not skilled in full body drawings.

My drawings are ideal for a gift or a piece of decor.

If you like my art, don’t forget to share this gig with your friends and family!

No need to hesitate contacting me - I am happy to listen and answer any questions you may have.

For now, I do not ship the actual paper to you, but it is a future possibility.

GUARENTEED SATISFACTION!

Order now!!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment