Friday, August 24, 2018

I will love you through your pain and send you a letter

I will love you through your pain and send you a letter












About:

Everyone goes through ups and downs in life.  Some people have huge support systems to lean on.  Some people do not.  Whether you are feeling lonely, shame, anger, sadness, or another intense emotion, I will send you an inspiring, uplifting letter to help you get through your difficult time.   You send me your name and a short paragraph about what you are going through.  The letter I send you will include inspiring, uplifting words and a few suggestions for how to move through the pain you are feeling.  Through years of working with people in pain, I have a sense of what is helpful to hear and what can inspire others to move through an intense time. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment