Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will draw any photo into fun experimental vector art

I will draw any photo into fun experimental vector art












About:

This gig here is just for fun that is you will get something fun out of your photo, i literary don't know what i will do with your photo that you will send for me to work on, i might mix it with some traditional concept of mine or some sci-fi thing that i might get inspired of or some elements that i find during the day, its basically random thing. and this Artwork you can upload on your social media account or something. remember this is like a surprise to you and even for me, if you love mysterious surprises. i think we are pretty much on the same boat. I might spend like 4 to 6 hours twiking this vector work,  this will be fun and entertaining for you to look at i suppose.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment