Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will send you links and quotes about easements, encroachments, property line, fences and other related matter

I will send you links and quotes about easements, encroachments, property line, fences and other related matter












About:

I am not lawyer but because of the problem with the neighbor about property line I did very extensive research on the topic. This include easements, statute of limitations, encroachments, fences, etc. Nowadays more and more Americans use self representation in court and more law literature can be find on the internet. My research can help you self represent you in court or just understand what questions you should ask your lawyer. And believe me it is very important to know the laws because even lawyers do not know all. Most of lawyers I've asked didn't know a half of what I've researched on the internet. I will send you links with quotes from law and explanations I discovered in PDF format.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment