Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will create a custom drawing from your ideas

I will create a custom drawing from your ideas












About:

I will create a 5" x 7" mixed media drawing of your choice. We will discuss your vision then pick and choose reference to go off of. After we discuss what you are looking for I will create a rough mock up of a composition for you and make sure we are on the same page. Once we have the idea set in stone I will begin the final piece. Throughout the process I will send progress pictures, where you can see how its going in case of any revisions you may want. When it is finished I will mail it to you myself.

I ask to consider a 5 hour minimum to physically create the piece, not including discussing the vision and the composition.

I prefer to be communicative throughout the entire making of the piece.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment