Saturday, August 18, 2018

I will paint an expressive portrait

I will paint an expressive portrait












About:

I will paint a traditional portrait painting (physical, not digital) based off of a photo (or photos) you provide in my realistic, yet abstract-expressive style (see examples). I will also work with you on artistic direction and we can discuss details such as colors, composition, etc. I can work in various mediums such as acrylics, oils, or watercolors (An additional week of drying time may be required for oil paints.) The size is your choosing (up to 3 feet in the longest dimension) and can be done on various surfaces such as canvas (stretched or unstretched), panel, or watercolor paper. 

More examples of my work can be found on Instagram at joshuabentleyart

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment