Friday, August 24, 2018

I will turn any anime scenes into comedic little piece

I will turn any anime scenes into comedic little piece












About:

This request is focusing on recreating the anime scene, op, or ed into a painted version. Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSvkHQ0t4IE
The way I would animate it would include me watching the replay multiple times and finding the "Main" frame. This includes frames that do a big change or the background changing heavily. This would shorten the time, meaning I can cover more animation.

When sending the clip of the anime, please include the name of the anime as well as the clip in a video form. It would be nice to include audio as well, but if you can't I will find the audio, but if you do not have audio, please include the episode number as well. If the clip is large and your payment only covers 30 seconds, please indicate the time.

As said before, I will look for "main" frames. So include a clip that exceeds the 30 seconds limit and tell me the time. I prefer 50 for 30 seconds.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment