Friday, August 3, 2018

I will record up to 500-words of adult content, with 1 revision for $45.

I will record up to 500-words of adult content, with 1 revision for $45.












About:

I will record a male voice over up to 100 words of "adult content" of your choosing. **THIS GIG DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY TYPE OF VIDEO**
I will voice your script for voice mail messages, websites, testimonials, or to prank your friends... 
Please proof read your script before sending, and be sure to spell out any acronyms or special terms, or they'll be read as is. 
Be sure to check my gig extras for more than 100 words, or expedited services, etc.
This gig is exclusively on Fiverr.com!!

Reviews


kevininnewyork:Nice Job! Much appreciated

mrtrekster:Excellent direction makes for an excellent project. Would work with again.

greenmedow:Outstanding Experience!

mrtrekster:Buyer pushed me outside of my comfort zone, but made me realize a whole new aspect of voice acting.

hunterzpointz:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment