Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will make you plans and guides for your DIY projects

I will make you plans and guides for your DIY projects












About:

Got a do-it-yourself idea or do you need a beautiful furniture for your home, but need guides, plans and knowhow?
Then I got the offer for you.

You send me your thoughts, ideas or simply just your needs.
It is a good idea if you includes which tools you have access to and what your budget is.

I will come up with a solution to your problem, a design for your
exclusive furniture or an idea for whatever wood project you have.

I have knowhow in a lot of different areas of working with wood.

- Furniture (tables, sideboards, chairs, media-furnitures etc)
- Home decor (walk-in closet, storage etc)
- Small projects (Cutting boards, shelves, boxes etc)
- Garden (garden furniture, houses for your garden etc)

Share your ideas and thoughts with me and together we will make a solution perfects for you.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment