Friday, June 29, 2018

I will make a unique piece of abstract art using painting, drawing and collage techniques.

I will make a unique piece of abstract art using painting, drawing and collage techniques.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I want to make you a unique, one of a kind mixed media piece. I will use different materials such as acrylic paint and/or aquarelle, pens, charcoal and possibly collage on paper. You can give me a color scheme or maybe a sentence to spark up my creativity. Approx size of the piece will be postcard size, A6. 

I will either scan the piece and send you the digital version

OR

I can send the postcard size piece anywhere in the world and ask you to pay for the shipping costs.  


Thank you for checking out my gig and hope to hear from you soon! :)

P.S. If you wanna see more of my art check out @sallasillgren on Instagram

Reviews


adriandig2:A very talented artist, she did a brilliant job. Thanks so much.

sallasillgren:Thank you for your order!

adriandig2:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

adriandig2:A very talented artist, she did a brilliant job. Thanks so much.

sallasillgren:Thank you for your order!


No comments:

Post a Comment