Friday, June 29, 2018

I will draw a beautiful image for you in my style

I will draw a beautiful image for you in my style












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Are you a fan of original art? Do you need a beautiful gift for someone special? Then this is the gig for you!

I draw 3" x 5" pieces in ink pen, marker, paint, and/or colored pencil on card-stock. I draw these myself, and I would love to know that someone who appreciates art has acquired one, and has made good use of it.

The pictures shown above are of works I have either already sold, or are available now, so just ask if you see one you like. If you do see one that has already been purchased, you can request one similar to it. You may request color/theme/subject, and the price changes accordingly.

Still have a question? Just ask! I'll be happy to answer any questions!

Reviews


ericjames50:Outstanding Experience

amberleystephen:Great customer!

ericjames50:Wonderful seller. She took time to listen to what I wanted and delivered even beyond. Thank you very much. Will sure be using your service again and again and again.

amberleystephen:Wonderful customer! He was very understanding, was precise about what he wanted, and worked with me to get exactly what he wanted on paper. I would love to work with him again! Sellers, this is one great buyer!

c293824:Nice work!


No comments:

Post a Comment