Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will design a custom printable wallart in any dimensions you want

I will design a custom printable wallart in any dimensions you want












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">You need custom design for your wall or for a gift?

Quotes, music lyrics, sayings, send me what you want, I'll work with you on the design, then you will have it for printing.


Reviews


lifeonawhim:I very much enjoyed working with Teodora again. She is quick and fantastic!

teodoramindrila:Outstanding experience! Glad to work with you again! Thank you for your order :)

larisayurkiw:The service was fast and accommodating ! I always use this same person for anything graphic design :)

teodoramindrila:Outstanding experience! A pleasure to work with you again :)

lifeonawhim:Teodora was wonderful to work with. She was very fast, very responsive, and took direction well. I told her the purpose for the gig and she took it upon herself to use features that would support that purpose. I am already commissioning more gigs. Highly recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment