Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will design your lip balm

I will design your lip balm












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi, This is for Creative & Outstanding Lip Balm design. I will use Latest Design Techniques & Styles combined with Standout Concepts & Superb Color Balance to ensure High Quality. I will do it from Scratch or any kind's of Image-Sample or Redesign your own Lip Balm concept.



I will Show & Send you Design With Following Setup:

  1.  Proof File (How It's Look Like After Manufacturing )  -- JPGE / PNG
  2.  Print Ready File (For Print Production)  --  PDF / EPS / AI

Reviews


zwaluwstaart:Great work, fast delivery and super communication!

shovonparvaz:thank you so much

zwaluwstaart:Great work, fast delivery and super communication!

shovonparvaz:thank you so much

:


No comments:

Post a Comment