Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will design an amazing word art for you

I will design an amazing word art for you












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi, 

I will design an amazing word art for you. 

All my artwork will be send as a high quality image in  jpg file. 

(1000px larger side)

You can use my artwork for Posters, Gifts, Advertising, Marketing, Logo, Happy Valentine`s cards, Wedding invites and so much more! 


You can choose

  •          the shape (heart, lips, star, circle, rectangle, triangle)
  •          the background colour 
  •          between 1 and 5 colours for the words


All I need from you is


  •          between 5 and 30 words
  •          your choice of colours
  •          your choice of shape


I look forward to working with you.

If you have any questions, please contact me first.

Zubair.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment