Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will make acrylic paintings of animals nature and more

I will make acrylic paintings of animals nature and more












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I'm an experienced painter with 10+ years of practice. I've done portraits, landscapes, pets, buildings, and many other miscellaneous paint studies. Don't let the low prices diminish the quality I'm offering. I put everything into my paintings. Depending on where I'm shipping, the delivery times may vary.


If you have a favorite artist let me know and I can mimic their style if you wish. I'm very flexible with art styles! I'll need a few things from you before we begin: 

  • What size are you requesting? 
  • Do you have a specific layout you want me to stick to? 
  • Do you want a certain color scheme? 

Thank you! 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment