Friday, June 29, 2018

I will do a custom painting pet portrait

I will do a custom painting pet portrait












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
For $40 I will do a handmade Pet Portrait (head) with Watercolor and I will send you a JPG,PNG 4000 pixels or more.
You can order individual size.
---------------------
This is a professional handmade painting on paper.
Whatch the painting action here : https://youtu.be/YKJKArkAmhU


I will send you a High Quality JPG for Extra $10.
---

Here are the advantages of the High Quality JPG ...

1. I can send it quick and easy online.
2. It prints quick in a few minutes.
3. If the painting breaks or gets lost you can just print again.
4.You can print it on a shirt, as wallpaper, a cup, on canvas, or paper, Wall Art, and the list goes on...
5.You can print in various sizes.

So order your painting and send me your photography : Dog Portrait,Cat portrait,bunny portrait,etc...
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<PLEASE NOTE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The item for sale is an INSTANT DOWNLOAD and does not include a physical item. 
Hence nothing will be mailed or posted.
------
You need to send me a good quality picture.
If you have a low quality picture please contact me first.

Thank you ! 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment