Friday, June 29, 2018

I will paint your pets, and illustrate your animal stories

I will paint your pets, and illustrate your animal stories












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I have a love for animals, watercolours, and story telling.
Whether it be a pet portrait, a page from your story, or a random photo you want turned into a painting, I will get it done beautifully.

-The final product is a digital file
-If you are asking for a pet portrait, you need to give me a good photo of that animal.
-If you are asking for an illustration, a good brief will be needed, with a full understanding of what your animal characters look like. You can provide me with drawings to work off of if you have them.
-Photos you want turned into paintings must be your own.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment