Friday, June 29, 2018

I will write a satirical news story about anything

I will write a satirical news story about anything












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will write a satirical news story about any topic of your choosing. This is a great opportunity for creative gifting, gags, pranks--use your imagination! For instance:
--A fake press release announcing your friend's intentions to run for political office on the platform of free hedgehogs for all!
--A fake news story claiming a friend started a fundraiser to benefit the Humane Society by selling kitten-skin car seat covers!
--A fake news story exaggerating the importance of a completely mundane event or day in someone's life!

I can write about any person, place or thing. The more information you give me, the better the story I can write for you!

Please note that the story will be sent to you via Microsoft document format. If you would like a different format, please be sure to let me know before I start the project, so I can make sure my software supports the format.

Reviews


jonmatthewsds:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

mikemccann123:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

asolimini:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

jonmatthewsds:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

mikemccann123:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment