Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will create a personalized bracelet or keychain

I will create a personalized bracelet or keychain












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will make a personalized bracelet or bracelets for you with the names and colors of your choice. These are not just your regular personalized bracelets.  They are full of life and color and great for every day wear even in professional settings.   

Reviews


kingzink:great product

catcta:Great gig, communicative seller.

catcta:Great job! Incorporated everything I asked for! :)

raphaelagarris:Great buyer!!! Communicated clearly what she wanted. I would work with buyer again.

sayibu:Seller was great! Effective communication, she understood my request and guided me through the whole process. I'd like thank her for making me a unique and personalised bracelet. I highly recommend her. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment