Friday, June 29, 2018

I will move or migrate wordpress site to new host or domain

I will move or migrate wordpress site to new host or domain












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
72 Hours Delivery / 5-10 Hours with EXTRA-FAST


I will move your Wordpress website to new host or domain in complete form. No missing files or content!

This job is not easy to do but I have 12 years experience with Wordpress and I do this kind of work here on Fiverr for 4 years already and server over 3000 clients.

I helped many clients and friends to maintain their Wordpress websites too.

EXTRA-FAST DELIVERY FOR JUST 20$ MORE! LESS THAN 12 HOURS!


  • 3000+ websites moved in 4 years
  • 12 years experience with Wordpress
  • Just 1 Gig, no matter how big is your website size
  • Minimum informations required
  • Migration from subdomain to root
  • Migration from one domain to another
  • Migration from one host to another

Notes:
- if you have the old or new host from UK, please send me a message first. The UK hosting companies use some 'firewalls' that block the connection from my country. Thanks!

Reviews


perthlife_73:Great work! Very impressed. Completed within hours. Superstar.

redoxs:great buyer. 100/100. very satisfied

fomurilo:Perfect job!

redoxs:perfect buyer

jimmyj555:Quick turn around. Excellent service.


No comments:

Post a Comment