Friday, June 29, 2018

I will mend clothing, mens and womens

I will mend clothing, mens and womens












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Are you the type of person who sees a sewing machine and thinks, "What is this Alien Machinery" ?
Then feel free to employ me. I can hem, stitch, repair, patch and pretty much anything else. I will also add additional pieces to your clothing item if you would like to have that one of a kind look.

Reviews


vrongal92:Elie was great, so easy to work with and the product turned out exactly how I wanted!! She communicated well throughout the entire process. Will definitely work with her again!!

vrongal92:Elie was great, so easy to work with and the product turned out exactly how I wanted!! She communicated well throughout the entire process. Will definitely work with her again!!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment