Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will provide you high quality fabric for a low price

I will provide you high quality fabric for a low price












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am doing whole sale business on providing popular fabric materials in Sri Lanka. So now I'm thinking to do it internationally through Fiverr. I can provide any popular fabric materials up to 6m in length because there are shipping issues with the weight and size. Total price with include shipping cost. Most important thing is when it comes to color selection, please give me few options because sometimes it will be very hard to find the exact color you want. Prices will be variable so orders must be done through a custom invoice.  This will be a good opportunity because I know fabric is very expensive in European and American countries. So this is your chance. Don't miss it!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment