Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will send a high resolution file.

I will send a high resolution file.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

* Please contact me first to discuss your project before ordering. This will help with any confusion about pricing and to be clear on any details about the project before I start painting. 

WATERCOLOUR ANIMAL ILLUSTRATION

Hand painted illustrations of all kinds of animals. 

All paintings are done on high quality paper. The result is then scanned and provided to you as a high resolution .jpeg file. 

I would love to discuss your project so please send me a message with your requirements. 


These are not physical work, but if you want to have the physical painting contact me and we will arrange a delivery for an extra cost.

Thank you for choosing my art!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment