Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will be your creative virtual assistant

I will be your creative virtual assistant












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hey there!

Are you a creative type or small business who feels overwhelmed trying to handle everything on your own, and do what you love? Allow me to introduce myself...

My name is Shay, and I'm your personal, virtual assistant! Being an artist and creative type myself, I know how exhausting it can be to try to keep up with the business, social media, image, etc...while actually having time to do what I love, which is art! I also know how easy it is to run dry in inspiration when you have to spend so much time on the other side of the coin.

That's where I come in. I can be your virtual assistant, helping with your online presence, finding selling opportunities in your area, customer relations, etc. Or simply help you with ideas on what to create! Whatever you need, hit me up and I'll do my absolute best to take care of your needs!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment