Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will help you transform your personal or business concept into a successful wordpress based website.

I will help you transform your personal or business concept into a successful wordpress based website.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will make your Photo or logo or text in a coffee cup.

  1. I will give you high-resolution Image for printing and publishing.
  2. You can share it with your friends on social media, Websites, articles etc.
  3. I will put your message into the coffee cup so that you can wish someone, or send them as a greetings etc.

1 gig = 1 images with a coffee cup.
2 gigs =  2 images + 2 bonus coffee cup image...

If you have any confusion message me right now before ordering!
Happy greetings!!

Reviews


chrisokgo:It was an absolute breeze working with him. Will likely have him design one more for me :)

shaon21:Honest, patient and Supportive... Amazing experience.... I would love to work with him again anytime...

davidtedeschi:Good job. A fun fiverr.

shaon21:Out standing experience with great communication and supportive manner!

dancingwillow:Excellent job! Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment