Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will give a professional online interior decor plan

I will give a professional online interior decor plan












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I have my own business 'DutchHomeDecor'. You can find me on Instagram. But on fiverr you get a heavily discounted inspirational 'Mood-board or Interior Decor Plan.' 

What is my gig? A legitimate, proven must have, one on one consult with an experienced, interior decorator in Europe. Giving you fast custom advice to create your special space based on your information and photos. Normally, interior decorators would charge hundreds, up to thousands - but I like my work to be available for everyone on every budget because now it's a hobby and i love my work! 

'Proven results and will work with you till satisfied!'

I even give tips in D.I.Y projects to save you money & to create a unique look

Beautiful ideas for:

  • Minimalist
  • Urban Modern
  • Contemporary
  • Industrial
  • Scandinavian
  • Traditional
  • French Country
  • Bohemian
  • Rustic
  • Shabby Chic
  • And more.. just ask!

Look on the FAQ's for more details and understanding my gigs.

Please NOTE: It is not a 3D rendered image. You get PDF custom mood-board folder of your room. Just because someone can learn a 3D program doesn't mean they have years of interior design/colour experience.. 

Reviews


trcbooths:15 stars......

dutchbydesign:Polite, and wonderful to work with!

allenchen287:Excellent designs and highly consultative process with comprehensive recommendations with everything from colour palettes to furniture.

dutchbydesign:Great experience

sanovak:Fantastic - great work!


No comments:

Post a Comment