Monday, July 2, 2018

I will make rainbow tie dye guitar pick earrings

I will make rainbow tie dye guitar pick earrings












About:

  • ***Free shipping and extras are only offered to USA buyers***
  • For a fiverr I will make you a pair of tie dye guitar pick earrings. (Free shipping to United States only. International shipping for $3.00)
  • I use real celluloid guitar picks and silver plated hypoallergenic surgical steel french hooks. The earrings are approx. 2"-2 1/2" long.
  • Choose your style. (See photo and instructions.)
  • These guitar pick earrings are very fashionable and work well beyond the "rocker" level. 
  • *International shipping time will vary, due to customs.*
  • **Please leave a rating after you have received your guitar pick earrings. Thank you :D**

Reviews


rayray47:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

sfastudent:Exactly as advertised and right on time. Highly recommend.

gpickearrings:Great buyer! I hope she liked her earrings :) Take care.\r\n\r\nHeath

mstara1982:Thumbs Up

gpickearrings:Great buyer! I hope you enjoy your earrings :) \r\n\r\nHeath


No comments:

Post a Comment