Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will made pencil sketch for you Single Portrait Of 2 persons or detailed.

I will made pencil sketch for you Single Portrait Of 2 persons or detailed.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Hello there, Welcome To ART MANIA. 

Expectation so you seeing my gig with great wellbeing. One thing I will consider about you that you should be ART LOVER. 

I have faith in this statement: "You don't take a photo, you make it" . Ansel Adams 

My Service To You: 

Draw pencil portray or painting freehand of your decision. 

My Expectation: 

Need a top notch photograph . 

My Deliverables: 

Convey you a great picture (design jpg. or then again png.) So you can print it in any size and it looks precisely like the first. 

About Door Shipping: 

Transportation cost will be additional from gig cost and it will rely upon your area.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment