Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will design fantastic word art with fast delivery

I will design fantastic word art with fast delivery












About:

Hey fiverr.

If you are looking for professional for word art you have come in right place.
I will design a fantastic word art for you. 

All my artwork will be send as a high quality image in Png file.

You can use my artwork for, Gifts, Advertising, Marketing, Logo, Happy Valentine`s cards, Wedding invites and so much more

I think this is the cheapest price any one can give it in fiverr like i do.
So take advantage and order for the word art.

You can choose

  •          the shape (heart, panda, guitar, cake, baby, baloon,)
  •          the background color 
  •          between 1 and 5 colors for the words

If you like another shape than (define before) please order my gig extra.


If you like the background transparent, i"ll do it for free.


If you need a high-resolution PDF-vector file for very large prints. Please purchase premium package.


If you need more than 30 words. Please purchase one gig more.


You have to provide


  •          between 5 and 30 words
  •          your choice of colors
  •          your choice of shape


I look forward to working with you.

If you have any question, please contact me .

Thanx

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment