Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will draw the Dragon who suit you the best . And you will know more about dragon .

I will draw the Dragon who suit you the best . And you will know more about dragon .












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Do you love dragon ? Do you are interested about them ? I can draw you a speacial dragon who suit you the best . I have a White Dragon Reiki and i work with Dragons .
They are very special beings very clever and protective . They help remove negative energy around us .
The White Dragon radiates purity and truth, wisdom and honor, and the white light pulls out negativity which may be attached to your energies fields. The White Dragon draws out anything negative or that is not for your highest good that may be clinging to your energies, body, or spirit.


Let me know if you have any questions

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment