Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will create beautiful handmade cards, gifts, pencil drawings and paintings

I will create beautiful handmade cards, gifts, pencil drawings and paintings












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I can create Handmade greeting cards, gifts, pencil drawings, beautiful handmade Valentine gifts, paintings(including Cartoon Paintings). If you want me to make any particular type of card or gift, you can provide me the details and I can make it accordingly. I can't show all of my items here, so don't just judge me on these 3 items. :)
The rate depends on the type of stuff you want me to make and Delivery Charges are additional.
Please do text me before buying my gig.

Reviews


analyticscreate:Outstanding Experience!

manbir:Thank you!

analyticscreate:Outstanding Experience!

manbir:It was a pleasure working with you!

mrkamotion:awesome! I love it


No comments:

Post a Comment