Monday, July 2, 2018

I will paint your furry friends

I will paint your furry friends












About:

Do you love your pet? Do you take a lot of pictures of them?

Well, pictures sure are great, but the drawings or paintings of your pets on your wall would be another special way to keep your pet's cuteness forever…

It also makes a great gift for your friends and family who love their pets!


What you need to do to get started

Please send me 3 good quality pictures of your beloved pets! I will choose the best one and draw/ paint.

My style is realistic to semi-abstract, but I’d be happy to work anything possibly to reach your needs!


******My work is no print and completely hand painted*******


Shipping cost and delivery

The product will be delivered at home. Delivery time means from the day I agree to work with you, painting time, and the shipping time, which is going to depend on where you live.

Shipping fee depends on where you live as well. I will also ship internationally.

Since I reduced the cost of painting as much as possible, you will be responsible for the shipping cost. 


Well, that’s about it!

The price is set lower now for promotion. Get it when it's cheaper! Thanks :)

Reviews


siksikanwolf:Wouldn't think of going else where for a painting of our fur babies

megumielkins:It was such an honor to draw his fur baby! Thank you!!!

suavedav:I wanted to find an artist that could really capture the look of my pet from only a photo. Meg was able deliver on that and exceed my expectations. The delivery and completion of the painting was very quick and very high-quality.\n\nThank you Megumi!

megumielkins:Great experience. Awesome buyer!

siksikanwolf:Wouldn't think of going else where for a painting of our fur babies


No comments:

Post a Comment