Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will cross stitch an image based on your personality

I will cross stitch an image based on your personality












About:

Send me a long or short description of yourself/ boyfriend/ girlfriend/ or friend and I will custom cross stitch what makes me think of them based on that. For example if you describe yourself as different and goofy I might cross stitch the Japanese characters for 'Alien' with an alien image. If you describe yourself as passionate and caring I might cross stitch the characters for 'Rose' with a rose image. Pictures are combination example. If you choose not to add the hoop it will just be the aida fabric.


If you would like to choose the Japanese Characters and image for yourself I will do that for you as well.

My prices are the way they are because every piece is original and all carefully handmade. They will come colored.


All images will be about 5x6 whether its just the Japanese characters or both.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment