Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will make handmade keychain as your requirement

I will make handmade keychain as your requirement












About:

My favorite habit is to make handmade . i would like to make stuffs from felt. Contact me if you are interested in. I can do follow your requirement too

Please note:  

* I ship worldwide via post- office which usually takes about 15- 20 days, but sometime a little bit delay to around 25- 30 working days. Please understand this  ! If you're urgent, you can choose express-delivery ( DHL, UPS,TNT ) which takes 3-7 days.

* The shipping fee is $5-$10 depend on where your country locate.
 
Don't hesitate to contact me for more sample pictures, and information.
Thank you.

Reviews


phatrick:Good Experience!

huyen16:Thank you a lot

phatrick:Good Experience!

huyen16:Thank you a lot

:


No comments:

Post a Comment