Monday, July 2, 2018

I will draw stick human figures for you

I will draw stick human figures for you












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">You need a beautiful stick figures , drawing , sketches and illustration ?

* you have found the perfect place :)

* i use pencils , sketch colors , water colors , markers , crayons , etc to make stick figures or i
illustration.

* i can start from rough sketch . share your ideas with me or send me your inspiration and i will create a beautiful stick figures for you.

* i can deliver the work well before the time limit. 

All the drawing , sketches , illustration and stick figures are done by hand drawn.

Feel free to order my gig for sketches , drawings , illustration and for stick figures.

if you have any problem or issues , please contact me before giving a review.

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER , IN ORDER TO AVOID CANCELLATION . Thanks for understanding !

Take care :)

Reviews


irina5rr:Exactly as described in the gig. Not what I was looking for. But it is a nice picture.

rahul5678:Extremely worst experience.

rbosco12:Good seller. Very responsive!

rahul5678:Robert! Is great heart person with enjoyable man. Great experience to working with him.

brunersteve:Very pleased with design - good job


No comments:

Post a Comment