Monday, July 2, 2018

I will design an amazing word art

I will design an amazing word art












About:

**RECOMMENDED  SELLER WITH 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK**

Hi, 

I will design an amazing word art for you. 

My artwork will be send as a high quality image in PNG file. 

You can use my artwork for Posters, Gifts, Advertising, Marketing, Logo, Happy Valentine`s cards, Wedding invites and so much more! 


You can choose

  •          the shape (heart, lips, star, circle, rectangle, triangle)
  •          the background colour 
  •          between 1 and 5 colours for the words

If you like another shape than (heart, lips, star, circle, rectangle, triangle) please order my gig extra.


If you need a high-resolution PDF-vector file for very large prints. Please purchase two gigs more.


If you need more than 30 words. Please purchase one gig more.


All I need from you is


  •          between 5 and 30 words
  •          your choice of colours
  •          your choice of shape

If you have any questions, please contact me first.

Roshel :)

Reviews


amsimmons20:Thanks for the great work. I love my adoption heart!

maxsutro:She was excellent! Responsive and did a fantastic job. I will 100% recommend her to anyone.

whimsicalwidget:I could tell by her reviews that she would be a good fit for what I needed. She delivered exactly what I was expecting very quickly. I will use her talents again. Thank you.

jescolme:Very quick turnaround from Roshel. Easy to work with and delivered as asked. Very happy with end product and would definitely recommend :)

bridgebeats:just great


No comments:

Post a Comment