Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will send you a personal handwritten letter

I will send you a personal handwritten letter












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hey everyone!  
There's something special about receiving a handwritten letter from someone, especially when you're tearing open the little paper envelope wondering who on earth sent it!
 I would love to use some of my spare time to write you a personalized hand written letter and bring you that feeling!  

Want me to blabber on about a specific topic? Just ask and i'll try my best to give you something interesting to read!  

Send me a short list of some of the things you love talking about and i'll provide you with some food for thought! 

want a surprise? I'll send you a completely unique letter complete with a lovely doodle that'll hopefully leave a smile on  your face, 

I can't wait to talk to all of you and I hope you have a wonderful day!
XX - Molly 

Reviews


this2my:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

this2my:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment