Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will make 5 customized rubber band bracelets

I will make 5 customized rubber band bracelets












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi! My name is Brigid and I am 13 years old. I started making rubber band bracelets about a year ago. I gave them to my friends, and they LOVED them :) I can make you any design you want, thick or thin, including the starburst, fishtail, double singles, 3x, and the classic singles. I use the Rainbow Loom to make my bracelets. Feel free to send me any pattern, video or image of the design you want. I will make it! :D

I can make you 5 beautiful, fun, trendy rubber band bracelets. A little bit of information:

I can make 5 bracelets with any colors of your choice. There is no limit to the colors you choose! I currently have: 
-Red
-Orange
-Yellow *
-Green
-Teal
-Neon Blue
-Pink*
-Light Purple
-Clear (Popular!)
-Black
-White
-Purple and White tie-dye
-Blue and Green tie-dye

*Comes in Neon

All of the rubber bands I use are latex-free.

These rubber band bracelets are great for sporting events, school spirit, or just to add a little color to your life!

*Please note: Rubber band bracelets CAN come apart and contain small, swallowable pieces. 

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Please message us! Give us at least 24 hours to respond.


Reviews


kirollo21:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

kirollo21:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment