Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will draw a hyperrealistic pencil sketch for you

I will draw a hyperrealistic pencil sketch for you












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">My drawings are professionally created and best in their look

I am a national level sketching champion

I can draw from line sketching to hyper-realistic PORTRAITS, LANDSCAPES, SKETCHING and DRAWING



I am professional in: 

  • Sketches
  • portrait
  • drawing
  • 2D and 3D models

My work will be:

  • Beautiful in look
  • Purely Hand-Made
  • Elegant
  • Done Professionally
  • Detailed
  • In time

I use graphite pencils of different shades (HB, B, 2B, 4B, 6B, 8B, 9B, charcoal ) to give realistic effects.

Note: Kindly contact first to discuss more the details about This Gig

Any thing that can bee seen on paper i can draw it with accurate ratio and proportion with realistic effects.

Reviews


muhammadimran99:Nice work and quality. Will be rightly close

ayesha222:great experience

muhammadimran99:Nice work and quality. Will be rightly close

ayesha222:great experience

:


No comments:

Post a Comment